In the world of mattresses, you’ve likely heard the words “box spring” and “foundation” tossed around interchangeably. Most people still use “box spring” today to refer to the structural support underneath your mattress. Many people assume that box springs and foundations are one and the same. However, this is not the case. When shopping at a mattress store in Manhattan, KS, you’ll need to know the difference between a box spring and a foundation to understand which is the right option for your new mattress. Here’s a quick overview of the differences to help you out. Box springs A box... View Article
- Make Sure to Stop in and Get Your Bed for College!
- Take Advantage of Mattress Sales in Manhattan, KS When “Life Happens”!
- Beds for Less Has All the Best Corsicana Mattresses in Manhattan, KS
- The Benefits of Buying a Mattress in a Store vs. Online
- Things You Should Know Before Buying a New Mattress in Manhattan, KS