Adults in America are busier than ever, and they’re also more tired than ever. Work, school, family activities, parties and more can make you feel like you’re constantly on the go. To avoid burnout and ensure that you are always ready to take on the day, it’s essential that you’re able to get as much sleep as possible when you finally hit the pillow.
Unfortunately, actually falling asleep is often much easier said than done. Many people struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep, and this is often caused by an old, worn-out mattress. Investing in a new mattress can truly do wonders for your ability to sleep at night so that you can fall asleep quicker and wake up feeling much better rested. Because of how much of a difference the right mattress can make, it’s important that you choose the right one for you. So, if you’re trying to choose between memory foam and innerspring mattresses in Manhattan, KS, think about the pros and cons of each to determine which one is best for your needs:
- Cost: One important thing to keep in mind is the fact that memory foam mattresses are usually more expensive than innerspring mattresses. If you are on a budget, you may want to select an innerspring mattress. However, you should keep in mind that memory foam mattresses usually last longer, which means that you won’t have to replace them as frequently as innerspring mattresses.
- Support: The support that your mattress offers will have a big impact on the quality of your sleep. Memory foam mattresses offer superior back support and reduce pressure as you sleep. The metal coils in innerspring mattresses, on the other hand, create pressure points, and these can cause you to become uncomfortable and toss and turn as you sleep.
- Longevity: Memory foam mattresses generally last much longer than innerspring mattresses. In addition, innerspring mattresses will begin to sag, creak and squeak over time, which can make them less comfortable.
- Variety: One of the benefits of innerspring mattresses is that there are a wide variety of options available. You can select different firmness levels, styles, prices and more depending on your specific preferences.
- Mobility: Memory foam mattresses can make it difficult to move around or get out of bed, while innerspring mattresses are usually easier to move around on. On the other hand, the fact that memory foam absorbs movement also means that you won’t be as affected by your partner moving around or getting in and out of bed.
Find mattresses in Manhattan, KS
Regardless of your preferences, you can find the right mattress for you at Beds for Less. We carry an expansive inventory of mattresses, ranging from luxurious memory foam to more traditional innerspring mattresses. Our professional team would be happy to help you find something that fits your needs and budget—you can even change your mind within the first 30 days of purchase if you aren’t completely satisfied. Come in and see us today and let us help you find the perfect mattress!
Categorised in: Mattresses
This post was written by Writer