Which Tempur-Pedic Mattress in Manhattan, KS Is Right for You? Here’s How Beds for Less Can Help You ChooseMay 31, 2018 6:28 pm Leave your thoughts
Waking up with an aching back, cramping neck pain or sore shoulders is not what anyone wants, and your mattress is the most likely culprit. If you have a hard time sleeping at night and are greeted by pain most mornings, you might want to upgrade to a memory foam mattress. A quality foam mattress, like those manufactured by Tempur-Pedic, ensures comfortable nights so you wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day.
You may know you want a memory foam mattress, but which Tempur-Pedic mattress in Manhattan, KS is right for you? Let Beds for Less help! Here are the top Tempur-Pedic models for comfort and support:
- The Cloud Supreme: With its built-in extra-pillowy softness and adaptable support, the TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme is the mattress for anyone looking for all-night comfort. Its support layer is made of an exclusive TEMPUR® material that quickly adapts to your body weight and shape.
- The Cloud Supreme Breeze: This mattress provides pillowy softness without you having to add a pillow top. It offers cooling comfort with adaptive support, which is perfect for helping hot sleepers keep cool throughout the night. Extra TEMPUR® material in the support layer is what makes the foam adapt to your body’s shape and weight.
- The Cloud Luxe: The plushy layers of TEMPUR-Cloud® Luxe wrap you in supportive comfort all night long. It’s the brand’s softest mattress and the only TEMPUR-Cloud® mattress with TEMPUR-HD® material!
- The Cloud Luxe Breeze: This line offers the softest beds, but the Breeze comes with adaptive support, as well as cooling comfort for hot sleepers who want to sleep on top of something plush. The plush layers offer a cool, comfortable, cloudlike sleep experience and deep levels of support.
- The Contour Elite: Need conforming comfort, pressure relief and adaptive alignment? Want a firm mattress you can sink into? The TEMPUR-Contour™ Elite has a thicker top comfort layer that adapts to your body to give you additional pressure relief while you sleep.
Tips for choosing a memory foam mattress
Like selecting any type of mattress material, it’s best to shop for a foam mattress in person so you can try them out, feel the material and ask questions. If you have a sleep partner, be sure you invite them along, because they deserve a comfortable sleep, too:
- Find the right size: Memory foam mattresses are available in all the standard bed sizes. Choosing a size that’ll fit your bed frame first can help you narrow down your search.
- Choose a type of foam: Talk to a Tempur-Pedic sales representative about the different types of foam (traditional, gel memory, latex, hybrid).
- Pick a foam density for your sleep position: Firmer foam mattresses have higher density foam. In general, memory foam comes in two- to five-pound densities—side sleepers do best on less dense mattresses, while stomach and back sleepers need the support of denser foam.
For a selection of Tempur-Pedic mattresses in Manhattan, KS, come on down to Beds for Less!
Categorised in: Mattresses
This post was written by Writer