More people than you would believe have trouble sleeping. Either they have a difficult time falling asleep, wake up often during the night, can’t fall asleep at all, wake up with a sore body or suffer from a combination of these issues. If this sounds like you, then now is the time to consider getting a new Tempur-Pedic mattress. These mattresses were designed specifically to help users get restful sleep, and also offer many other wonderful benefits.
If you’ve been shopping around for new mattress, then chances are you have come across memory foam options. After reading about memory foam, maybe you’re now leaning more toward beds like the ones created by the Tempur-Pedic brand. In that case, let’s find out what makes Tempur-Pedic mattresses in Manhattan, KS the best memory foam beds:
- Foam stays firm but comfortable: Innerspring mattresses are bound to lose their shape over time, but get a Tempur-Pedic bed and you won’t have to worry about your memory foam mattress sagging or losing its ability to conform to the shape and weight of your body, at least for quite a while. That means the foam will readily conform to the natural curves of your body while also providing adequate support all around.
- No more falling into a mattress hole: In time, a traditional mattress will form a large cavity in the spot where you or your bed partner tends to sleep the most. Your body weight creates the cavity, and later, your body will naturally gravitate toward that spot, making it deeper night after night. A big advantage of owning a Tempur-Pedic mattress is that even though you make a mold every night, it doesn’t remain, so there’s no hole to roll into.
- Doesn’t put pressure on joints: Waking up with sore body parts happens because your joints are being subjected to uneven pressure. Traditional beds force the body to flatten to meet the mattress; they do not mold to bodies. A memory foam Tempur-Pedic mattress takes the pressure off joints and sore muscles so you sleep well and wake up pain-free.
- Designed for an adjustable frame: One benefit of Tempur-Pedic mattresses that really stands out is being able to add an adjustable bed frame. This allows you to have a bed that is made of comfortable memory foam while also being adjustable. Adjustable beds create maximum comfort and convenience, whether you sleep alone or share your bed with another person. Essentially, each side is a twin bed with its own set of controls.
- Comes with a warranty: Although Tempur-Pedic brand mattresses traditionally last at least 10 years—longer than other foam mattress brands—they all come with a warranty. This ensures that your mattress will be replaced if the material wears out before the warranty expires.
Visit us at Beds for Less to learn more about the benefits of Tempur-Pedic mattresses in Manhattan, KS, and while you’re here, check out our wide selection of memory foam mattresses. We look forward to helping you take steps toward a good night’s sleep!
Categorised in: Mattresses
This post was written by Writer