So, you’ve finally picked out the perfect mattress, but what about the perfect bed frame? Even though it might not seem like a very important detail, your bed frame can actually make a big difference when it comes to how your mattress feels, not to mention how it looks and fits in your space. There are many different kinds of bed frames that you can choose from at a mattress store in Manhattan, KS, so it’s a good idea to do a little research into the options available to you to determine which one is going to best for you. Each kind of frame has various advantages and disadvantages that should be carefully weighed to ensure you can achieve the most comfortable sleep possible while maintaining an appealing aesthetic in your space:
- Divan: Divan bed frames include two separate frame parts that are joined by a bracket. These pieces might include various storage options like drawers to maximize the usable space in your room. Divan beds typically have wheels or similar attachments to make rearranging as easy as possible. They are a popular choice, since they offer practicality and come in such a wide variety of different designs, colors and sizes.
- Trundle: A trundle frame features a pullout platform that’s tucked below the bed to provide an extra sleeping space. Trundle beds work well in children’s rooms or guestrooms, where an extra bed might come in handy.
- Sleigh: You’re probably familiar with sleigh bed frames. They are larger bed frames that are typically elevated several inches off the ground. They have large headboards and footboards with distinctive curvature that adds to their sophisticated look. Although they don’t offer much extra storage, they are very popular for their aesthetic appeal.
- Platform: A platform bed frame is an incredibly simplistic design that’s popular among people who want to achieve a modern look in their bedroom. They tend to be short, with a small headboard and no footboard. Natural wood is the most popular material for platform bed frames, although other options are also available. They come in a variety of different colors and designs, depending on the specific look you’re going for.
- Adjustable: An adjustable bed frame is designed to be paired with a specialized mattress, like a Tempur-Pedic, to offer a range of positions and elevations. Some adjustable bed frames are designed to adjust uniformly, while others are compatible with double beds and allow each individual to adjust their side independently. You can find out more about these adjustable frames and try them out for yourself at a mattress store in Manhattan, KS.
Get the perfect bed frame today by visiting Beds for Less. We are proud to carry an inventory of quality products, including comfortable mattresses, accessories and fully-adjustable bases, so that you can achieve your ideal comfort level, whether you’re going to sleep after a long day or simply lounging and reading a book in bed. Since 2004, we’ve been proud to offer the best products at the most competitive prices. We strive to create a pleasant buying experience for our customers, without the stress or pressure that’s common in some mattress showrooms. Visit us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Mattress Store
This post was written by Writer