We all know that getting the right amount of sleep is crucial if you want to be productive the next day, but just being in bed for eight hours doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re getting good sleep… which means that you’re probably not going to have the best day when you wake up. Below, we’ll cover some of the signs that you’re not sleeping well enough at night and give you some pointers on how mattress stores in Manhattan, KS can help correct your sleep problems:
- Not ready to get up in the morning: When that alarm goes off in the morning, do you shoot up out of bed or do you hit the snooze button several times before finally sitting up? If it’s the latter, there’s a good chance that you’re not sleeping well enough at night. A fully rested adult who slept for eight hours or so should be able to get up and get ready each day without any issues.
- Yawning: Everybody yawns—especially if you see someone else do it! But you shouldn’t be yawning throughout the day. Yawns are one of your body’s responses to being tired and often a sign that you’re not sleeping well enough each evening. If you find yourself sitting at your desk yawning each and every day, you may want to consider changing how you sleep at night.
- Trouble paying attention: Your ability to focus on tasks at work or school is directly correlated to how you sleep at night. If you find that your mind wanders during meetings or you can’t concentrate throughout the day, there’s a good chance that your mind isn’t getting the proper rest it needs at night.
- Short-term memory issues: In addition to focusing, your short-term memory is also correlated with how much rest you’re getting at night. Sleeping poorly or not getting your eight hours results in having trouble remembering things that you just heard or just learned.
- Moodiness: Do you find that you’re always on edge and every little thing irritates you? If that’s the case, there’s a simple solution: all you likely need is to sleep better at night. When you wake up well rested, you’re bound to be in a better mood throughout the day.
What can be done?
We believe one of the best ways to treat your restlessness at night is to purchase a new mattress. Your old, lumpy mattress likely makes you toss and turn during the night, which leads to loss of sleep and the symptoms above. Don’t take potentially addictive sleep medications if you need better rest—just talk to one of our team members about finding a new mattress. When you visit our showroom, our staff can help you pick out the best mattress for your body type and sleeping style to ensure you’re getting the best possible rest at night.
Stop browsing at all of those other mattress stores in Manhattan, KS and come to see us at Beds For Less! When you buy a new mattress from us, you can rest easy at night knowing that you paid a lot less for that top-of-the-line mattress than you would have at any other store in town. We look forward to helping you soon!
Categorised in: Mattress Store
This post was written by Writer