As it has with many products, the internet has changed the way we shop for mattresses. Not too many years ago, the only way to buy a new mattress was to drive around to different mattress stores in Manhattan, KS and spend a day trying out different ones to find the perfect new bed. However, thanks to online retailers, all you need to do to get a new mattress nowadays is visit their site, select a mattress, enter your credit card and shipping information and it’ll be delivered in a couple of days.
While shopping online for a mattress is easy and saves time, is it really the best way to buy a new bed? We don’t think so! We believe the old-fashioned way of visiting a mattress store is the only way to get a new bed. Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of shopping at a brick and mortar store:
- Try before you buy: Reading a review or description of a mattress online can help you get an idea of how firm or soft it’ll be, but until you actually try it out, you won’t know for sure whether or not it’s right for you. Instead of trusting an online description, visit a store and lie down on the mattress. You’ll know for sure if this is the right bed for you.
- Financing is available: At Beds For Less, we offer financing for all of our mattresses. Additionally, we’re currently offering no interest financing. Good luck finding that deal at any online retailer!
- Personal assistance: Unless you know exactly what you’re looking for, navigating the waters when shopping for a new mattress can be a bit tricky. Online reviews can help point you in the right direction when you’re browsing a website, but they’re nowhere near as helpful as one of our friendly employees. Our staff members have answers to all of your questions, ensuring you get the perfect new mattress.
- Full-service delivery: Online retailers will obviously deliver a mattress to your home, but it’s not like the postal carrier or UPS driver will bring it up to your bedroom and haul your old mattress away! When you shop at a mattress store, you can bet that the delivery drivers will help you set up your new bed and remove your old one if you don’t need it anymore.
- Easy returns: What seems like a great mattress when you try it out in the store doesn’t always work out that way when you’re sleeping on it for real. There’s no reason you should keep a new mattress if you’re not getting a good night’s sleep on it. Unlike an online retailer, we make it easy to return a mattress if you’re unsatisfied with it in any way.
Don’t just shop at any mattress store when it’s time to get a new bed—be sure to stop by Beds For Less! Come in today and see why we’re one of the top mattress stores in Manhattan, KS. With our wide selection and competitive prices, we guarantee you’ll be able to find a great new mattress for yourself!
Categorised in: Mattress Store
This post was written by Writer