Nobody likes sleeping on a lumpy or sagging mattress. You wake up with a sore back a few days in a row, and you’ll be ready for a nice, new bed! We spend a good chunk of our lives sleeping, and it’s important for our sleep to be restful and comfortable on a regular basis. An old mattress just isn’t going to cut it, and can even contribute to insomnia.
That’s why you’re looking for mattress sales in Manhattan, KS. However, you may be wondering what to do with that old mattress that’s been a pain in your neck once you’ve found your new one. Do you just leave it out on the curb? Do you recycle it? Read on to find out about all your options:
- Sell it: It’s possible that someone may be willing to lay down cold hard cash for your mattress. It’ll probably be a fraction of what you paid for it in the first place, but it’s still better than nothing. You can put up an ad in your local newspaper or use free sales services like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. Check out how much other mattresses are going for first before you decide to sell it. You may be able to charge a bit more if you offer to deliver the mattress to the buyer.
- Give it away: While you might not care for the mattress anymore, plenty of other people might find it useful. Contact a local thrift store or community organization. So long as the mattress is in decent condition, they’ll probably be interested in taking it. You may have to transport the mattress to their location.
- Recycle it: You can find mattress recyclers in your area via sites like Earth911.org, or even through the phone book. Some areas may not have organizations that specialize in mattress recycling, but it can be a good option for mattresses that show signs of heavy use.
- Contact the seller: The retail outlet you originally purchased the mattress from may be able to help you by collecting the old mattress. Many shops will offer this service free for customers.
- Trash it: If all else fails, contact your municipal garbage collector. You’ll be able to set up a time for them to come out and pick up the mattress for disposal. This is a better option than simply leaving the mattress on the curb and hoping it gets picked up!
Do you need new mattresses in Manhattan, KS? Then you’re in luck! Beds for Less is here to offer fabulous sales on high-quality mattresses. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase in the first 30 days, you can switch it out, no problem—guaranteed!
We offer no-hassle pricing that makes buying a mattress easy and stress free, and our super low prices are the same for everyone, every day. We gladly sell each and every bed in the showroom, regardless of price range! Our prices on every bed are clearly marked with our selling price. Stop by our store today to see what we offer!
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by admin