Before you choose your next bed at a mattress store in Manhattan, KS, it’s good to know your options. Memory foam mattresses in Manhattan, KS are a great choice for many people. If you’re not sure if this is the best option for you, use the following guide to learn more about this mattress style.
Memory foam is also called viscoelastic foam. This type of material is dense and solid, yet elastic. These qualities make it resilient to change, meaning it will return to its original shape once pressure is removed. In other words, a memory foam mattress in Manhattan, KS will mold to your body while you sleep, but it will fluff back into shape after you get up for the day.
Memory foam was invented around 50 years ago. Its original purpose was to provide comfort to NASA astronauts during launches. However, its use has spread to everyday items, and it can now be found in mattresses, pillows, cushions and shoes.
- Durability: Memory foam is typically made of polyurethane. This is a durable material that offers a long lifespan. Mattresses made of memory foam typically last longer than spring mattresses.
- Support: Because the mattress conforms to your body shape, it provides excellent support and pressure relief. You might find that you toss and turn less, since you won’t have to keep repositioning to find a comfortable spot. The mattress molds itself to you.
- Temperature regulation: Memory foam is often combined with other materials that help regulate body temperature while you are sleeping. This creates a cool, comfortable oasis which provides a good night’s sleep.
- Pain reduction: For those with joint pain or arthritis, memory foam mattresses in Manhattan, KS can provide great relief. Since the cushioning mattress molds to your body shape, it reduces impact and removes pressure points that you will encounter with other types of mattresses. You won’t encounter hard springs or other typical sources of discomfort.
- Weight: Because memory foam mattresses are so dense, they are also heavy. This makes them challenging to move and lift. For some, making the bed or setting up the bed may be difficult to do alone.
- Heat: Memory foam can easily retain body heat as it molds to your shape. Because of this, some people find that sleeping on a memory foam mattress in Manhattan, KS during the summer is uncomfortable. However, using a humidifier and choosing sheets that breathe well can help counter this issue.
- Price: Due to their quality and durability, memory foam mattresses are usually higher in price than other types of beds. Of course, you won’t have to replace it as often, so you could save money in the long run.
For more information on memory foam, visit your mattress store in Manhattan, KS. Beds for Less offers a great selection of quality memory foam mattresses to help you rest your best each night. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase in the first 30 days, you can switch it out, guaranteed! There is absolutely no risk or hidden fees. Our team is dedicated to providing quality products at fair prices, so you can sleep better tonight.
Categorised in: Mattresses
This post was written by Writer