Bunk beds are a great option for maximizing space and functionality in shared rooms. Unfortunately, it can be challenging to design a stylish room that’s functional and appealing while incorporating a bunk bed into the layout. The good news is that it’s possible to maximize the benefits of bunk beds with twin and single mattresses in Manhattan, KS using some creative design ideas.
Here are some unique ideas to help you design a room with bunk beds:
- Bunk beds with storage and desks: One of the best ways to maximize the functional benefits of bunk beds is by incorporating extra storage and desks into the design. Staggering the bottom and top bunks provides enough room to add a desk on the bottom level and extra storage space on the top. This design isn’t just a great way to maximize space—it’s also much more aesthetically appealing than a standard bunk bed setup.
- Bunk beds with stairs: Traditionally, bunk beds have been designed with ladders that allow access to the top bunk. While lots of kids enjoy ladder bunk beds, stairs offer easier and safer access to the top bunk. Adding stairs to a bunk bed setup makes the top bunk more accessible and, as an added bonus, offers additional storage opportunities to increase the practicality of a bunk bed.
- Bunk bed alcove: Creating a bunk bed alcove in a modified closet is a great way to get a lot of use out of your space and create more private sleeping areas. These bunk bed alcoves can be personalized with unique lighting and paint and created with drawer storage and curtains to make the most of the available space in a bedroom.
- Double bunk beds: To create a room with enough space for four sleepers, try a double bunk bed design. Two bunk beds, side by side, against the longest wall in the room will offer enough space for four without taking up nearly as much space as four standard beds with twin and single mattresses in Manhattan, KS. Like other bunk bed designs, double bunk beds can be installed with extra shelves and drawers to store clothes and toys.
- Bunk bed with a trundle: Trundle beds offer some extra sleeping space for sleepovers or visiting guests. A bunk bed with a trundle underneath the bottom bunk is a practical way to increase the sleeping capacity of your space without taking up extra room with a third bed that won’t be used all the time.
Twin and single mattresses in Manhattan, KS
If you’re looking for comfortable twin and single mattresses in Manhattan, KS for your bedroom setup, stop by Beds for Less. Since 2004, we have been proud to provide our customers with high quality mattresses and accessories at affordable prices. We clearly list the prices of our items so our customers don’t have to worry about dishonest pricing or phony discounts. Give us a call or stop by today to find out more about everything we have to offer.
Categorised in: Mattresses
This post was written by Writer