If you prefer to sleep on your side, you’re among the vast majority of sleepers. In fact, a National Sleep Survey found that 74 percent of individuals sleep on their side each night! Side sleeping works for most people, but it also has its drawbacks. One of the biggest downsides is waking up feeling achy due to uncomfortable pressure points caused by your mattress.
While the obvious choice may be to stop by a mattress store in Manhattan, KS to buy a new mattress, that’s likely not the most cost-effective solution. Instead, consider buying a mattress topper. This post will cover a few of our favorite mattress toppers for all of the side sleepers out there:
- Best overall: The Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Topper Supreme is a three-inch topper that uses a TEMPUR core that molds to each individual’s body for optimal support and pressure point relief. This topper also comes with an allergen-resistant cover that can be removed and washed.
- Best value: The biggest downside of the topper mentioned above is its price tag. Those on a budget may want to consider the Brooklyn Bedding Memory Foam Topper. The topper is made from comfortable memory foam, yet comes in at under $200—what a steal!
- Best luxury: We’re of the mindset that it never hurts to splurge on your bedding and sheets in Manhattan, KS. If that’s also your thinking, consider the Saatva Graphite Topper. This topper provides ultimate support and isolates motion, ensuring you won’t wake up your partner with any tossing or turning.
- Most comfortable: Engineered with Bio-Pur memory foam, the Amerisleep Lift Mattress Topper guarantees a comfortable night’s sleep by cradling you to sleep without retaining heat. Unlike other brands, this foam won’t sink in, making it great for sleepers over 230 pounds.
- Best pressure relief: The contouring feel of memory foam isn’t for everyone, especially those who get hot at night. That’s where latex comes into play! The Latex for Less Topper provides the best pressure relief on the market and is incredibly breathable throughout the evening.
- Best airflow: Speaking of hot sleepers, the Molecule AirTEC Mattress Topper was made just for them. This topper is made of three layers that provide a comfortable night’s sleep while maximizing airflow to keep even the hottest sleepers cool.
- Best organic: If you’re eco-conscious about your bedding and sheets in Manhattan, KS, you should consider an organic topper. The Birch Plush Organic Mattress Topper is made of natural latex and wrapped in an organic wool and cotton cover. This sustainable topper provides great pressure relief while also wicking away any sweat!
Find new bedding at Beds for Less
In addition to our low prices, part of what makes Beds for Less the premier mattress store in Manhattan, KS is the fact that we carry much more than just mattresses! Come in today to check out our selection of accessories like pillows, sheets and mattress toppers that are sure to lull you to sleep each evening. We look forward to helping you sleep better!
Categorised in: Bedding and Sheets
This post was written by Writer