You can’t overestimate the importance of a good night’s sleep. But just because you slept for eight hours doesn’t necessarily mean you slept well. Your old, outdated mattress may not provide the amount of sleep you need to feel your best.
The problem is that there are so many different mattress styles and brands that choosing a new mattress can be tough. To help make it easier, we’ve tested a ton of different mattresses.
Here are the best mattresses of 2021:
- Saatva Classic Luxury Firm: This hybrid mattress (a mattress made of foam and spring) offers the perfect blend of soft-yet-firm support. Whether you sleep on your side, stomach or back, we recommend this mattress for anyone. The only drawback is that Saatva doesn’t maintain any stores—it’s an online-only retailer.
- Sealy Cocoon Chill: Do you get hot or sweat at night? Then the Sealy Cocoon Chill Mattress may be for you. It’s a memory foam mattress with a built-in cooling topper that keeps you cool and comfortable all night long. This mattress is quite heavy, though, so consider having a professional deliver it.
- DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid: Another hybrid mattress that makes our list of best mattresses of 2021 is the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress. The mattress is great for side sleepers, and it’s one of the more affordable options out there. DreamCloud offers a 365-day trial, so feel free to bring it back if it doesn’t work for you.
- Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud: Tempur-Pedic is one of the most trusted brands in the industry, so it’s no wonder that one of their mattresses made our list. Their memory foam products are well known for relieving pressure at night, especially for side sleepers. Consider investing in Tempur-Pedic pillows to really feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.
- Helix Sleep Midnight Luxe: Back and side sleepers should consider the Helix Sleep Midnight Luxe mattress. This hybrid provides soft-yet-firm support, ideal for anyone who needs a little extra support due to back issues. This is another mattress that requires a helping hand, as it is on the heavier side.
- Avocado Green: You don’t see too many reviews on the best mattress after 30 nights mentioning an eco-friendly product—but that’s exactly what you get with the Avocado Green mattress. This hybrid mattress is great for side and stomach sleepers, but it is firmer than other mattresses on our list.
- Leesa Hybrid: Hot sleepers rejoice—the Leesa Hybrid mattress provides all-night cooling support for your warm body. In addition to preventing a sweaty night’s sleep, this mattress provides the perfect amount of support for any style sleeper.
- Essentia Classic 8: If you’re willing to splurge on a mattress, consider the Essentia Class 8. This mattress is made of organic latex and memory foam, so it’s both sustainable and comfortable. But it is one of the most expensive mattresses out there.
Buy your new mattress today
Now that you’ve read some of the reviews on the best mattress after 30 nights, it’s time to buy your new mattress or bedroom set. Come down to Beds For Less today to browse our selection of high-end mattresses.
Categorised in: Mattresses
This post was written by Writer